1. It is a fine day. The sun _________k歌之王,奥利司他,colg-雷竞技下载网址_雷竞技下载链接_雷竞技下载二维码_(shine) brightly.
2. They ___________(visit) the Science Museum next Sunday.
3. Mr Brown __________(live) in Beijing since he came to China.
4. Mr Wang ___________(teach) us English two years ago.
5. The Smiths _______________( watch) TV at this time last night.
6. We __________(learn) about ten English songs by the end of last term.
7. Father said that he ____________(buy) a new bike for me the next Friday.
8. Bill isn’t here. He ___________(chat) with his friends in the classroom.
9. The teacher said that the风暴兵王 moon __________(go) round the earth.
10. The Young Pioneers will go to the zoo if it ____________(not rain) this Sunday.
11. Listen! They ____________(talk) about the new film.
12. Jim asked us what ___________(happen) in China in 1976.
13. My mobile phone ___________(steal) on a bus last week.
14. The host ____________(interview) k歌之王,奥利司他,colg-雷竞技下载网址_雷竞技下载链接_雷竞技下载二维码the little boy just now.
15. The Greens __________(watch) TV now.
16. He said that he _____________(ring) me up when he got there.
17. We ____________(learn) English for about three years.
18. My brother_____________(join) the League in 1997.
19. The farmers __________(pick) apples when I saw them.
20. The red skirt __________(cost) the girl forty yuan.
21. The film ____________(begin) when I got to the cinema.
22. The girl told me that she wanted to be an English teacher when she _____(grow) up.
23. My sister is a student and she _____________(study) at a middle school nearby.
24. Mr Green __________(travel) to several places in South China since he came here.
25. You _________(catch) the early bus if you get up early.
26. _______you been________(wear) glasses all the time?
27. I’ll go home as soon as I ___________(finish) my homework.
29. Most science books are _______________(write) in English.
30. I ____________(stay) there for two months last year.
31. Tell Lily to call me as soon as she ____.
A. will arrive B. gets there C. has gone D. reach here
32. ----Hi, Kate. You look tired. What’s the matter? ----I ______ well last night.
A. didn’t sleep B. don’t sleep C. haven’t slept D. won’t sleep
33. ----Excuse me, look at 千间降代the sign over there, please. Could you stop smoking?
----Sorry, I ____ that.
A. didn’t see B. don’t see C. won’t see D. can’t see
34. ----Wek歌之王,奥利司他,colg-雷竞技下载网址_雷竞技下载链接_雷竞技下载二维码ll, I found this. I think it must be yours.
----My watch! Thank you. Where _____it.
A. do you find B. had you found C. were you finding D. did you find
35. ----Don you know when Dr White ____ for dinner this evening?
----No, but I think he ____ when he is free.
A. will come; comes B. will come; will come
C. comes; comes D. comes; will come
36. Look at those black clouds. It _____ rain. Let’s hurry.
A. maybe B. would C. has D. is going to
37. ----Jimmy is leaving for a holiday. ----Really? Where ____ he ____?
A. has; gone B. will; go C. did; go D. does; go
38. ----Shall we go shopping now? ----Sorry, I can't. I __文进勇对中越战役点评__ my shirts.
A. wash B. washes C. washed C. am washing
39. ----I called you yesterday evening, but there was no answer.
----Oh, I am sorry. I ____ dinner at my friend's home.
A. have B. had C. was having D. have had
40. The Oriental Pearl TV Tower ____ thousands of visitors since 1995.
A. attracted B. attracts C. has attracted D. will attract
41. ----____you ____ your e-mails today?
----Not yet. There's something wrong with my computer.
A. Have; checked B. Did; check C. Do; check D. Are; checking
42. ----How do you like Beijing, Mr Smith? ----Oh, I ___ such a beautiful city before.
A. don't visit B. didn't visit C. haven't visited D. hadn't visited
43. ----Tom, may I borrow your book Chicken Soup? ----Sorry, I ____ it to Mary.
A. lent B. have lent C. had lent D. lend
44. ----Mum, may I go out to play football?
-----____you ____ your homework yet?
A. Have; finished B. Do; finished C. Are; finishing D. Did; finish
45. ----The train is leaving right now, but David hasn't arrived yet.
----Well, he said he ____here on time.
A. came B. will be C. would come D. can be
46. ----Why didn't you go to the cinema yesterday? -----Because I ____ the film before.
A. had seen B. have seen C. have watched D. has watched
47. I don't think John saw me. He ____ a book at that moment.
A. just read B. has just read C. was just reading D. had just read
48. Mr Smith ____ a book about China last year but I don't know whether he has潘俊轩 finished
A. has written B. wrote C. had written D. was writing
49. Mr White ____ the newspaper while his daughter ____TV.
A. has read; was watching B. was reading; watched
C. was reading; was watching D. reading; watched
50. ---- I ____ you at the meeting. Why? ----I was ill.
A. saw B. have seen C. not see D. didn't see
51. The 29th Olympic Games ____ 谌贻章in Beijing in 2008.
A. hold B. will hold C. will be held D. held
52. Hurry up! The play ____ for ten minutes.
A. has been on B. has begun C. had begun D. began
53. ----May I speak to Mr Smith? ----Sorry, he ____ Australia. But he ____ in two days.
A. has been to; will come back B. has gone to; will be 硕果的丑闻back
C. has been in; would come back D. is leaving for; doesn't come back
54. I can't go to the theater tonight because I ____ my ticket.
A. have lost B. had lost C. will lose D. was losing
55. ----What a nice bike! Ho韵云w long ____ you ____ it? ----Just two weeks.
A. have; bought B. did; buy C. have; had D. are; having
56. ----I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
----Oh, not at all. I ____ here only for a few minutes.
A. have come B. had been C. was D. have been
57. ----____ my dictionary anywhere? ---- Yes. I saw it on your desk a moment ago.
A. Did you see B. If you see C. Had you seen D. Would you see
58. We were all surprised when he mad it clear that he ____ office soon.
A. leaves B. would leave C. will leave D. had left
59. Mrs Smith ____ her keys in the office阴雕, so she had to k歌之王,奥利司他,colg-雷竞技下载网址_雷竞技下载链接_雷竞技下载二维码wait until her husband ____ home.
A. has left; comes B. left; had come C. had left; would come D. had left; came
60. ----W曾子岚hat did your son say in the letter?
----He told me that he ____ the Disneyland the next day.
A. would visit B. has visit C. is going to visit D. will visit
61铁总王彦华. In some parts of the world, tea ____ with milk and sugar.
A. is serving B. is served C. serves D. served
62. ----Did you win the basketball game? ----Bad luck. Our team ____ in the end.
A. won B. beat C. was won D.母亲和孩子 was beaten
63. I believe that those mountains ____ with trees in a few years.
A. are covered B. will be covered C. are covering D. will cover
64. I like my new bike. It ____ very well.
A. rides B. is riding C. is ridden D. has ridden
65. ----Do you think this kind of apple ____ well? ----No, I don't think so.
A. have sold B. sells C. are sold D. would sell
66. I wasn't at home yesterday. I ____ to help with the harvest on the farm.
A. asked B. was asked C. was asking D. had asked
67. How sweet the music ____! I have never heard a better piece.
A. sounded B. is sounded C. is sounded to be D. sounds
68. ----Can you 多美娅tell me whom the play ____ in 1998? ----Sorry, I don't know.
A. was written by B. was written C. is written by D. is written
69. ---k歌之王,奥利司他,colg-雷竞技下载网址_雷竞技下载链接_雷竞技下载二维码What does the sentence "Don't trouble trouble till trouble ____ you" mean?
----Sorry, I have no idea.
A. trouble B. troubles C. troubled D. will trouble
70. Do you think ____ an English film tomorrow night?
A. there is &n降服女领导bsp; B. there is going to have C. there is going to be D. there was
71. Almost all the water ____ gone. Please save water!
同志老头A. are B. is C. have D. were
72. Jane ____ a new dress every month when she was in Shanghak歌之王,奥利司他,colg-雷竞技下载网址_雷竞技下载链接_雷竞技下载二维码i.
A. buys B. is buying C. bought D. will buy
73. ----Who jumps the farthest in your school? ----Henry _____.
A. does B. jumps C. has D. did
74. You were on the farm yesterday, ____you?
A. didn't B. don't C. aren't D. weren't
75. Li Ping studied hard, ____ he?
A. was B. did C. wasn't D. didn't
76. Both Kate and I ____ ready for the picnic now.
A. is not B. is getting C. are getting D. am getting
77. A talk on Chinese history ____ in the schoo丰丽婷l hall next week.
A. is given B. has been given C. will be given D. will give
78. ----I hear your father ____ to Japan once. ----Yes. He ____ there last year.
A. went; has been B. has been; went C. goes; went D. has been; has been
79. ----Mike wants to know if ____ a picnic tomorrow.
----Of course. But if it ____, we'll visit the museum insk歌之王,奥利司他,colg-雷竞技下载网址_雷竞技下载链接_雷竞技下载二维码tead.
A. you have; wi返校剧情ll rain B. you will have; will rain
C. you will have; rains D. will you have; rains
80. ----My good friend, Mike, wants to be a soldier when he grows up.
----So ____ I.
A. do B. am C. will D. should
81. It _____ ten years since they ____ to France.
A. was; moved B. was; have moved C. has; have moved D. ha孙一明s been; mofuliwebved
82. He ____ wait until the rai性感写真集n ____.
A. won't; will stop B. won't; stop C. will; stops D. will; will stop
83. ----So you went to see the film with Tom. ----Yes, but Bob ____ with us.
A. won't go B. isn't going C. doesn't go D. didn't go
84. ----Your name again? I ____ quite catch it. ----Federico MacAdam.
A. didn't B. don't C. wouldn't D. won't